Applications are on for the 2016 Shell scholarship scheme for Nigerian undergraduate. Shell’s aim is to promote and encourage academic excellence which would aid to improve the skills of Nigerians. The Scholarship scheme provides yearly grant to the successful applicants.
Courses Applicable For the 2016 Shell Scholarship Scheme
Candidates applying for the 2016 Shell Scholarship Scheme should be studying any of the following courses;
- Petroleum engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Material/ Corrosion Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Physics/Applied physics
- Agricultural Science
- Banking and Finance
- Medical Laboratory Technology
Entry Requirements For 2016 Shell Scholarship Scheme
Here are the entry requirements for the 2016 shell scholarship scheme for Nigerian undergraduates;
1. Applicants must be Nigerians
2. Applicants should currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
3. Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system
4. Applicants must not be beneficiary of any other scholarship.
How To Apply
To apply for the 2016 shell scholarship scheme for Nigerian undergraduates;
2. Applicants are to follow the instructions carefully.
Application Closing Date
The application closing date for the 2016 shell scholarship scheme for Nigerian undergraduates is August 10th, 2016.
The examination date for the 2016 shell scholarship scheme for Nigerian undergraduates is August 20th, 2016.
For more information or clarification on the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship, please send an email to SNEPCO Social Performance SNEPCO-UIO/G/NRS (SNEPCO-Social-Performance@shell.com)