UMYU Pre-Degree and IJMB admission lists 2019/2020 (1st, 2nd, final batches) are out. Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina (UMYU) pre-degree and remedial admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session are out.
If what you are looking for is list of UMYU IJMB & Remedial programmes offered admission into (100 and 200 level) degree programmes, click the link.
Candidates who applied for UMYU SPRS Remedial and Pre-degree programmes admission can now check if they have been offered admission. Therefore, you can check the UMYU admission list of Pre-degree and IJMB programmes candidates by following the steps highlighted below.
How To Check UMYU Pre-degree & IJMB Admission Lists For 2019/2020 Session
Candidates can now check their admission status by following the link below. The UMYU School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies (SPRS) programmes admission list has been separated for the respective programmes.
- Go to https://www.umyu.edu.ng/index.php/2017-03-26-10-25-31/university-news/438-2nd-list-of-admission-pre-degree-ijmbe-and-elip-2019-2020-academic-session to access UMYU Pre-Degree, IJMB & ELIP 2nd batch admission list.
- Go to https://www.umyu.edu.ng/index.php/2017-03-26-10-25-31/university-news/429-list-of-admission-into-pre-degree-ijmbe-and-elip-2019-2020-academic-session to access UMYU Pre-Degree, IJMB & ELIP 1st batch admission list.
ALL admitted candidates are reminded to note the following:
- 1. Candidates registering for Pre-Degree Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings. The Candidates must also register for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark.
- 2. Candidates registering for IJMB Programme must possess at least five (5) O’ Level Credits, three (3) of which must be from Basic Science Subjects and two (2) in English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) sittings.
- 3. IJMB candidates are advised to register with JAMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admissions.
Click here to print your Admission Letter and proceed with the registration.
|1.||PRE-DEGREE & REMEDIAL (KATSINA STUDENTS)||N46,500|
|2.||PRE-DEGREE & REMEDIAL (NON KATSINA STUDENTS)||N56,400|
|3.||IJMBE (KATSINA STUDENTS)||N64,500|
|4.||IJMBE (NON KATSINA STUDENTS)||N74,500|
Congratulations to all candidates whose names appear on the 2019/2020 SPRS first and second batches Pre-degree and IJMB admission lists of Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.