Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, UMYU pre-degree and IJMB (Remedial) Programme course registration procedure for 2018/2019 academic session. This was released for UMYU SPRS newly admitted students.
This guide will help you complete your registration and pay the necessary fees without any problem. The registration guideline can be accessed in this post by scrolling down.
Registration Procedure for UMYU Pre-degree and IJMB Course for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University Pre-degree & IJMB Programme for 2018/2019 Academic session should hereby take the following steps to complete their registration.
- Logon to SPRS Portal
- New Student should use Application (APP0000) number as your Username and Password to Login.
- Returning Student should use the link below to login
- Click on My Profile to update your profile (upload your passport and signature)
- Click on Make Payment to make Payment
- Click on Course Registration to register your courses
For support, please visit the MIS (ICT) unit
Best wishes from NGScholars!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.