UNIMAID Direct Entry admission lists (second and first batches) for the 2019/2020 academic session are out. Candidates who applied for admission into the University of Maiduguri via Direct Entry (DE) are hereby informed.
Candidates can now go online to check their Direct Entry admission list/status for the 2019/2020 academic session. If you don’t find your name in the UNIMAID first batch admission list, check the second list.
If you still can’t find your name in the second list. check the final UNIMAID Direct Entry admission list. Follow the instructions below to check your admission status.
How To Check UNIMAID Direct Entry Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The authorities of University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has published the admission lists of candidates admitted into various undergraduate courses for the 2019/2020 academic session through Direct Entry.
Second Batch UNIMAID DE Admission List
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status
UNIMAID First Batch Direct Entry Admission List
Note: The documents above can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.
Congratulations to all the successful students who made it to the UNIMAID DE Admission Lists for the approaching 2019/2020 session.