University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT admission list (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and omitted candidates batches) for 2018/2019 academic session are out on school portal. The released UNIPORT admission lists contain the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The school has uploaded the admission lists to JAMB portal, and now on UNIPORT admission website. Therefore, candidates who applied for admission for the 2018/2019 academic session are to check their names in the admission lists released.
How To Check UNIPORT Admission List for 2018/2019 Session On School Portal
Candidates should to go to the UNIPORT 2018/2019 admission status checking portal. Scroll through the list to check your name and the department into which you have been admitted.
You can check the batch 1, 2 and 3 UNIPORT admission lists by pressing Ctrl + F on your browser. Type in your name or JAMB Registration number in the search bar that appears to find your name.
CHECKING UNIPORT LIST ON SCHOOL ADMISSION PORTAL
UNIPORT Admission List for Omitted Candidates:
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1318-2018-2019-admission-list-omitted-candidates.html to access UNIPORT omitted candidates admission list.
UNIPORT Fifth Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1313-2018-2019-admission-batch5.html and use Ctrl+F to find your name on the fifth admission list.
UNIPORT Fourth Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1293-2018-2019-admission-batch-4.html and use Ctrl+F to find your name on the fourth admission list.
UNIPORT Third Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1282-2018-2019-admission-batch3.html, scroll or use Ctrl+F to check your names on the UNIPORT 3rd batch admission list.
UNIPORT Second Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1272-2018-2019-admission-batch-2.html, scroll or use Ctrl+F to check your names on the UNIPORT 2nd batch admission list.
UNIPORT First Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1253-2018-2019-admission-batch1-ictc.html,scroll or use Ctrl+F to check your names on the UNIPORT 3rd batch admission list.
RECOMMENDED: UNIPORT Freshers Registration Procedure 2018/2019.
CHECKING UNIPORT LIST ON JAMB PORTAL
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility and login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer. You can click here to see How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- All Candidates should please note that the school will still publish the admission list in batches on the University’s website as the school processes them. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the UNIPORT 2018/2019 Admission List.
ALSO SEE: How To Get Admission Without JAMB
We congratulate all candidates that got offer of admission from UNIPORT.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.