University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT admission lists for 2021/2022 academic are out on school portal. These are the first, second, second, third, fourth and fifth lists for the next session. This according to updates on the official website of the university. The following information and steps will guide you to check your admission status.
The released UNIPORT admission list contain the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first, second and third batch admission list that contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List
For the UNIPORT 5th batch admission list, click the link below:
For the UNIPORT 4th batch admission list, click the link below:
Follow the link below to access UNIPORT 3rd batch admission list:
Follow the link below to access UNIPORT 2nd batch admission list:
Follow the link below to access UNIPORT 1st batch admission list:
Admitted candidates are expected to
- Visit the University website for clearance requirements/procedures.
- Ensure they login to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept the offer of admission as well as print their Admission Letter.
- Those candidates who have been offered admission into the University are advised to complete their registration within two weeks of this offer otherwise their admission will be withdrawn.
Note: Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is still in progress. They should regularly check JAMB CAPS and the University website for their admission status. Candidates are also advised to ensure their O’ level results are properly uploaded on JAMB CAPS as admission CANNOT be offered to candidates without O’ level results on JAMB CAPS
ALTERNATIVELY, prospective students can also access their UNIPORT admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status to access your UNIPORT admission status.
We congratulate all candidates that got offer of admission from UNIPORT.