University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT admission list batches One, Two and Three have been released for the new academic session. Candidates who applied for admission for the 2017/2018 academic session are to check their names in the admission list released.
UNIPORT Admission List 2017/2018
The Institution’s admission list contains the names of successful candidates that participated in the admission screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session. The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission.
NOTICE ON CHECKING OF ADMISSION STATUS FOR THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Pre-degree and UTME Candidates seeking admisiion in the 2017/2018 academic session should login to the JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng , click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
- Those offered provisional Admission should proceed with the Acceptance and Registration processes. The procedure is on the University website.
View Lists Below
Admission list Batch One
click HERE to view Admission list Batch Two
click HERE to view Admission list Batch Three OR
- -Visit http://ecampus.uniport.edu.ng/
- -Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided
- -Click on “Go” to check your admission status.
Admitted candidates are to begin preparation for the new academic session,which includes the payment of their acceptance fees.