University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT admission list for 2019/2020 academic session are out on school portal. The released UNIPORT admission list contain the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2019/2020 academic session.
The school has uploaded the admission lists to JAMB portal. Therefore, candidates who applied for admission for the 2019/2020 academic session are to check their names in the admission lists released.
How To Check UNIPORT Admission List for 2019/2020 Session On School Portal
Candidates should to go to the UNIPORT 2019/2020 admission status checking portal. Scroll through the list to check your name and the department into which you have been admitted.
Candidates are to click the links below as applicable to see the names of admitted students:
1. Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
2. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday, December 13, 2019 or the admission will be withdrawn.
3. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Monday, December 18, 2019.
4. Admission is still in progress
5. All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
6. All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process
CHECKING UNIPORT LIST ON JAMB PORTAL
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility and login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2019/2020 UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer. You can click here to see How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- All Candidates should please note that the school will still publish the admission list in batches on the University’s website as the school processes them. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the UNIPORT 2019/2020 Admission List.
ALSO SEE: How To Get Admission Without JAMB
We congratulate all candidates that got offer of admission from UNIPORT.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.