University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT Post-UTME screening timetable (departments, dates and time) for the 2022/2023 academic session’s admission exercise has been released.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for UNIPORT Post-UTME that the authorities of the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the post UTME screening exercise timetable for the 2022/2023 admission session.
UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Dates & Full Timetable for 2022/2023 Academic Session
University of Port-Harcourt Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been rescheduled to commence on Monday, 31st October, 2022.
8:00am – 3:00pm
Monday, 31st October, 2022 Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry Agriculture SSLT
Tuesday, 1st November, 2022 Humanities Pharmacy
Wednesday, 2nd November, 2022 Management Sciences Law
Thursday, 3rd November, 2022 Engineering Education
Friday, 4th November, 2022 Social Sciences Science
Saturday, 5th November, 2022 Medicine and Surgery
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita code for payment with your master, visa or verve card etc OR Printout Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance. Reprint Photo Card a day to the examination.
- Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at NOON ON THURSDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2022.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest MONDAY, 24th October, 2022.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
- For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
Candidates should login to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
Candidates are therefore advised to check the university website for the current timetable, candidates are also to reprint their examination photo cards.