Would you like to know the Universities that accept 180 JAMB Score for admission for 2016/2017 session? This list will show you the Universities that are accepting 180 for admission into their courses. Some take 180 for some courses and accept more than 180 for their other courses. Note that no University will accept any score less than 180 for admission as this is against NUC and JAMB regulations.
Why Do Candidates Search For Universities Accepting 180?
JAMB sets the Cut-off mark for admission into Universities at 180. This does not mean that management of Universities cannot decide to use a higher cut-off point. This is permissible. What Universities cannot do is to reduce the cut-off mark from 180. No, this cannot be lowered.
Universities That Accept 180 JAMB Score For Admission — 2015/2016
Below are the Universities that we know accepted 180 for admission during the 2015/2016 session. This may change for the 2016/2017 admission. Something similar happened when FUNAAB and UNILAG increased their cut-off marks to 200 and 250 respectively.
We have to be realistic, not everyone can get scores like 190, 200, 210 and so on. Some will score 180, 181 and scores like that. What you don’t want to do is score 179. That will not take you into any university legitimately.
The following are the Universities you can choose from;
- Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO
- University of Jos UNIJOS
- Niger Delta University NDU
- TAI Solarin University of Education TASUED
- Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
- Federal University Oye-Ekiti
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
- Ebonyi State University EBSU
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
- Enugu State University of Science Tech
- Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUS T
- Delta State University, Abraka, DELSU
- Abia State University, Uturu, ABSUU
- University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto
- University of Uyo, Uniuyo
- University of Calabar Unical
- Kogi State University, KSU
- Ambrose Alli University Edo State (AAU)
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Anambra State University
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
- Kaduna State University, KASU
- Imo State University IMSU
Please only use this for your information. Universities can decide to change their cut-off marks for any session even when you have already seen your Post-UTME results. This is what happened at the University of Lagos when the cut-off mark was increased just before the Post-UTME screening.
If you are also interested in seeing the list of schools that invite candidates for Post-UTME screening, check the link below. All you need is just score 150 and you don’t need to choose them during JAMB UTME to be eligible for the screening exercise.