UNN supplementary admission lists (UTME and Direct Entry) for the 2018/2019 academic session are out. Candidates who took part in the Post-UTME screening of the school but did not see their names in the primary admission list released should check this.
The UNN UTME and Direct Entry supplementary admission lists have been uploaded online. Therefore, candidates who wish to check their names/admission status should check here.
How To Check UNN Supplementary Admission List (UTME & DE) for 2018/2019 Session
Candidates who want to check if they have been offered provisional admission on the UNN supplementary list should click the following link below.
UNN Supplementary II UTME & Direct Entry Admission Lists:
Follow the links below:
- Supplementary UTME Admission List II
- Supplementary Direct Entry List II
- Foreign Candidates, Visually Impaired and other Handicapped
Candidates List II
- Advert/Shopping List for Local Government and strategic Studies
The link will download the UNN supplementary list in PDF format. You are now to proceed to admission acceptance stage if you see your name on the admission list.
UNN Direct Entry Supplementary Admission List 1
UNN UTME Supplementary Admission List 1
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in future, including final year, it is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.
- All candidates recommended for admission who have not uploaded their O’level results (WAEC/NECO) to JAMB Portal should endeavour to do so urgently as JAMB would not recognize their admissions until they have uploaded their O’Level results that would qualify them for their chosen courses.
Click here to see how to accept or reject admission offer on JAMB CAPS.