The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) GCE 2017 rules and regulations governing the conduct of the November/December 2017 examination have been released. This is to enable participating candidates, examiners and all other stakeholders of the examinations to be aware of every piece of information that will be useful in the course of conduction of the exams.
This piece of information is to be read by candidates before completing and submitting their entries for the 2017 WAEC GCE Registration form online. The guidelines for registrations are available in the post linked above.
Rules And Regulations Governing WAEC GCE November/December 2017
The following information would be on the website so that candidates could read them before completing their entries.
(1) candidates should view the information VCD before they register for the examination.
(2) Candidates should note that examination fees are not refundable.
(3) Candidates should print the WAEC GCE Timetable at the completion of registration
(4) Entries must be accompanied with good quality (not “wait and get”) passport size photographs. The background of such passports MUST NOT be BLUE or RED. The size must be 275 by 314 Pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
(5) Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download on the website (waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN.
(6) All candidates must go to their examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
(7) The entire results of candidates who make more than one entry will be cancelled.
(8) Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
(9) Any candidates who comes into the examination hall with mobile phone and/or any electronic or communication gadgets will have his/her entire examination results cancelled.
(10) All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded as the Council will nor be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. No request for correction will be entertained on any information which the candidate voluntary gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
(11) Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
(12) Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may also be prosecuted.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Candidates participating in WAEC November/December GCE for 2017 should take note of these Rules and Regulations!
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.