Yaba College Of Technology, YABATECH screening dates, schedule, procedure and requirements for freshers (ND full-time) for 2018/2019 academic session have been released.
LATEST UPDATE: All newly admitted candidates are to note that the new deadline for the screening exercise is Friday, March 2nd, 2019.
All newly-admitted students into various Full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes at YABATECH are hereby notified. If you have seen your name on the released YABATECH ND full-time admission list, you are to proceed with this procedure.
The screening exercise starts immediately on specified dates for all students who have been offered admission. The requirements (items to take along) for the physical YabaTech ND screening have also been listed. Please be guided by this.
YABATECH ND Full-Time Admission Screening Schedule
Below is the timetable for the screening of newly-admitted YabaTech ND students.
Only candidates that have successfully paid the stipulated YABATECH acceptance fee are eligible to show up for the screening exercise.
Note the following schedule:
- Commencement of On-line uploading of Documents for Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2019 (List of Documents to be uploaded attached).
- Commencement of Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2019.
- End of Screening Exercise Friday February 1, 2019.
YABATECH Physical Screening Procedure and Requirements for Freshers of 2018/2019 Academic Session
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form .
- Result Checker (scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YABATECH DOES NOT REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
YABATECH ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT DECLARATION OF AGE CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE TWO SITTINGS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO COME WITH TWO SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE RESPECTIVE EXAMS.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.