AIFCE Degree admission list (UMTE and Direct Entry) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and available online. In other words, these are AIFCE UTME 1st, 2nd and 3rd batch / Direct Entry 1st & 2nd batch admission lists.
Candidates who participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) admission exercise can now check their admission status.
The Alvan Ikoku first admission list for 2018/2019 is for UTME and Direct Entry candidates and you can check it on the school website. The AIFCE first batch admission list contains the names of candidates and the department offered provisional admission into AIFCE degree programmes for the session.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE Degree Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Below is the procedure for checking AIFCE admission list for degree (UTME and DE) candidates for the session;
- Firstly, go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Next, enter your JAMB registration number in the field provided.
- Finally, click on ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Did you get admission offer? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer. Must See: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
If you don’t have an admission offer yet, please keep checking later. Last session, AIFCE released 1st, 2nd, and Supplementary 1, 2, 3 admission lists in batches. Your name might come out with subsequent batches.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL ADMITTED CANDIDATES:
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process ;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
- Lastly, open your files with the screening officers.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the Direct Entry and UTME degree admission list of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) for 2018/2019 academic session.