AIFCE Degree admission lists (UTME and Direct Entry) for the 2023/2024 academic session are out. This is the first list for Degree candidates and the first list for Direct Entry candidates. The NCE admission list is also out.
Candidates who participated in the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) admission exercise can now check their admission status online.
The Alvan Ikoku first admission list for 2023/2024 is for UTME and Direct Entry candidates and you can check it on the school website. The admission lists contain the names of candidates and the department offered provisional admission into AIFCE degree programmes for the session.
How To Check AIFCE Degree Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
Kindly note that the regular degree admission lists can be accessed only on the School notice board. While the NCE admission list is Out via JAMB Portal.
Below is the procedure for checking the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education admission list for degree (UTME and DE) candidates for the session;
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
Did you get admission offer? Login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer.
If you don’t have an admission offer yet, please keep checking later. Last session, AIFCE released 1st and 2nd admission lists in batches. Your name might come out with subsequent batches.
Next steps to carry out include,
- Accept or reject the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS
- Print your JAMB admission letter (You have to accept your admission offer to do this)
- Print original JAMB result slip (UTME) that comes with your passport-sized photograph on it
- Finally, you can do a change of course on JAMB portal if you don’t want the course you get or you later change your mind.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESSFUL ADMITTED CANDIDATES:
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
- Lastly, open your files with the screening officers.
NGScholars congratulates all candidates whose names appear on the Direct Entry, NCE and UTME degree admission list of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) for the 2023/2024 academic session.