Federal Polytechnic Ede Cut-off marks (departmental) for admission via Post-UTME for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. The Ede Poly admission cut-off mark was announced when the sale of Post-UTME screening form of the school was announced.
All candidates who have chosen Federal Polytechnic Ede (EdePoly) during the 2020 UTME can now know if they are qualified for admission into the school. Below is the official message on the cut-off point.
The JAMB Cut-off Mark (General)
Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ede as their first choice in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME and scored 140 and above that they are eligible to apply for Post UTME screening exercise.
With the above message, we deduce that Federal Poly Ede cut-off mark is 140 for the session. That’s the general cut-off mark for Federal Poly Ede Post UTME for 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic Ede Departmental Cut-off Marks
- Accountancy – 48.14%
- Architecture – 42.71%
- Banking and Finance – 44.29%
- Building Technology – 50%
- Business Administration and Management – 50%
- Bio-Chemistry – 30.57%
- Chemistry – 31.71%
- Computer Engineering – 58.43%
- Computer Science – 71%
- Civil Engineering – 44.71
- Telecommunication – 28.29%
- Estate Management – 31.71%
- Hospitality Management – 52.29%
- Physics – 30.14%
- Marketing – 25.57%
- Micro-Biology – 46.57%
- Office Tech Management – 50%
- POWER – 39.71%
- Quantity Surveying – 25.57%
- Statistics – 29.43%
- Leisure and Tourism – 24.43%
ALSO SEE: How To Apply For Federal Poly Edet Post-UTME.
Those are the Federal Poly Ede Post UTME cut-off marks for every department.
We wish all applicants the very best!