Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The GSU Post-UTME cut-off mark is 160 for 2020/2021. Below are details for the Post-UTME registration/application.
Who Is Qualified For Gombe State University (GSU) Post-UTME? (Eligibility Criteria)
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice and scored 160 and above in the relevant subjects in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
- All candidates who applied through Direct Entry as First Choice.
How To Apply For Gombe State University Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Eligible candidates shall pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only via Gombe State University Remita Platform [go to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000108566/biller.spa. In the Name of service/Purpose section, select Post UTME Payment]. The Remita Slip shall be presented to the Bursar for issuance of official payment receipt and the Online Personal Identification Number (PIN) to allow them access to the University portal.
Candidates shall then visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form
- Click Login
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise.
IMPORTANT READ: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2020/2021
We wish you the very best with your Post-UTME!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.