Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. The GSU Post-UTME cut-off mark is 160 for 2018/19. Below are details for the Post-UTME registration/application.
Gombe State University Post-UTME Dates, Venue (Schedule)
The Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Aptitude Test for candidates who applied for screening into the Gombe State University (GSU) shall be conducted on Saturday, 21st July, 2018.
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
- Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2018 – Screening of Credentials at Convocation Square.
- Saturday, 21st July, 2018 by 7:00am – Aptitude test for screened Candidates.
Who Is Qualified For Gombe State University (GSU) Post-UTME? (Eligibility Criteria)
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice and scored 160 and above in the relevant subjects in the 2017 JAMB UTME.
- All candidates who applied through Direct Entry as First Choice.
How To Apply For Gombe State University Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106.
Items Needed For Post-UTME Screening (Requirements)
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on Saturday, 21st July, 2018.
Candidates should bring along original and photocopies of their credentials for the Screening Exercise as follows:
1. JAMB Result Slip for the 2018 UTME or Online Registration Slip for Direct Entry Candidates.
2. Two colored passport size photographs
3. Writing Materials
4. Receipt for Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid at any branch of the UBA Account No. 1004150106. The Bank Teller should be presented to the Bursar GSU for which the receipt is issued.
IMPORTANT READ: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2018/2019
We wish you the very best with your Post-UTME!!!