The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki, TOPS Post-UTME form for 2023/2024 academic session is out. The Oke-Ogun Poly cut-off mark for admission for the coming academic session has also been announced by the management of the University.
Candidates seeking admission into TOPS, Saki, various full-time National Diploma (ND) programmes for the session should be informed that the Post UTME screening exercise application form is now on sale.
The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic ND Full-Time Courses
School of Financial Management Studies:
- Banking and Finance,
School of Business and Communication Studies:
- Business Administration
- Public Administration Local Government and Development Studies
School of Science:
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology,
- Horticulture and Landscaping
School of Environmental Studies:
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Transport Planning and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
School of Engineering:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility for TOPS Post-UTME Screening
Candidates applying for the National Diploma Programmes must have attempted the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained scores not lower than 120.
How To Apply For Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, TOPS Post-UTME Form
The price of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, Post UTME form is N2,800 (Two thousand, eight hundred Naira only). Application has commenced on the admission application portal of the school.
- Firstly, go to http://application.tops.edu.ng:82/apply/home/startup.
- Next, create an account by filling in your basic information and click the Register button.
- Once the registration form is successfully submitted.
- Proceed to the login page and log in with your email address and Phone Number.
- The next step is to pay your application fee via the application fee menu available on the left-hand side of the portal.
- Upon successful payment, your application form is made available to be filled and submitted.
- Lastly, Print a copy of your application form.
Application Closing Date
The deadline for submission of application for TOPS Post-UTME is 20th September, 2023.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out.