ACEONDO Post-UTME screening form (NCE and Degree) for 2023/2024 academic session is out. This is for admission into Adeyemi College of Education Ondo programmes for next session. This post contains application details, requirements, ACEONDO cut-off marks, and other admission information you need.
Adeyemi College of Education Ondo invites candidates that made them as a choice of Institution (first or second) in the 2023 UTME and are eligible for the admission screening exercise by virtue of the requirements below.
Eligibility Criteria ACEONDO Post-UTME Screening
The College hereby invites the following categories of candidates for its Post UTME Screening Exercise:
- For Degree Programmes: UTME candidates who scored a minimum of 200 marks
- For Direct Entry (DE): Candidates who possess a minimum of 7 points and at least one (1) Merit Pass in their course of study.
- For NCE Programmes: UTME Candidates who scored a minimum of 100 mark. Candidates with pass in O/Level English or Mathematics who applied for Science, Arts and Humanities courses are eligible to apply. However, candidates in this category are required to remedy the subjects before graduation.
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo, as their Institution of First Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of the first choice and are interested, are expected to change their institution of first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) for the Degree Programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE Programme, before applying.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the hard copy of their NCE result and transcript to the Division of Admissions and Academic Board in the College.
What Is ACEONDO Cut-Off Mark for Admission?
You can find the details of ACEONDO admission cut-off marks for degree and National Certificate of Education (NCE) programmes by clicking the link above.
How To Apply for ACEONDO Post-UTME Screening
To apply for the ACEONDO Post UTME/admission screening exercise follow the steps below:
Candidates are to visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 via Etranzact or REMITA at any Commercial Bank. You can also pay online using your Debit or Credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed.
- Visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng to start your ACEONDO Post-UTME screening application
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload clear passport photograph without eye glasses or veil and not more than 50kb which must be JPEG.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable.
Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law Enforcement Agencies and his/her admission would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are properly filled
- Cross-check your entries properly
- Submit your application form
- Print out the post UTME screening slip
- Candidates whose O’Level Results are not ready should wait until its release before applying
- Candidates must upload their O’Level on JAMB Central Processing System CAPS.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email address(es) and phone number(s) by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
Application Closing Date
Deadline for the submission of ACEONDO Post-UTME forms: The deadline for the submission of the applicants’ form which should be done online is 31st January, 2024.
For further enquiries, applicants and their parents are strongly advised to contact only the listed telephone numbers: 0803-833-8936, 0803-465-9681, 0806-658 0030, 08035985932 and 0803-584-1342 and/or send email to this address: [email protected] or visit the College website www.accondo.edu.ng.