FULOKOJA admission list for 2018/2019 academic session is out. That is to say, Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has released the first batch admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In light of this, candidates who took part in the 2018 Post-UTME screening of FULOKOJA can now check their admission status. The released FULOKOJA list of candidates offered admission has been uploaded online.
The admission list of the Federal University, Lokoja for the 2018/2019 academic session is only available on the JAMB portal at this time. Therefore, candidates cannot check the FULOKOJA admission list on the school portal yet.
How To Check FULOKOJA Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
The FULOKOJA list is out on the school website. Use the steps below to check:
CHECKING ADMISSION LIST ON FULOKOJA WEBSITE
- Firstly, go to FULOKOJA admission portal at https://putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login button to check your admission status.
Admitted? Then head to JAMB CAPS to accept or reject the admission offer. If you have no admission yet, please check back on the portal later. The lists are being uploaded in batches.
MUST READ: FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Payment Details and FULOKOJA Registration Guidelines for Fresh Students for 2018/2019 academic session.
Alternatively, FULOKOJA candidates can check admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal using the steps below:
CHECKING LIST ON JAMB ADMISSION STATUS CHECKER
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the applicable field.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2018/2019 admission list of Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA).