FULOKOJA admission list for 2019/2020 academic session is out. That is to say, Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
In light of this, candidates who took part in the 2018 Post-UTME screening of FULOKOJA can now check their admission status. The released FULOKOJA list of candidates offered admission has been uploaded online.
The admission list of the Federal University, Lokoja for the 2019/2020 academic session is only available on the JAMB portal at this time. Therefore, candidates cannot check the FULOKOJA admission list on the school portal yet.
How To Check FULOKOJA Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
How To Check Admission Status on School Portal
- Go to FULOKOJA admission portal at putme.fulokoja.edu.ng/student/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your admission status.
- If Admitted, Make sure you accept your admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
FULOKOJA candidates can check admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal using the steps below:
CHECKING LIST ON JAMB ADMISSION STATUS CHECKER
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the applicable field.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your FULOKOJA admission status.
Admitted? Then head to JAMB CAPS to accept or reject the admission offer. If you have no admission yet, please check back on the portal later. The lists are being uploaded in batches.
MUST READ: FULOKOJA Acceptance Fees Payment Details and FULOKOJA Registration Guidelines for Fresh Students for 2019/2020 academic session.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2019/2020 admission list of Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA).
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.