FUPRE acceptance fee amount and payment details for 2023/2024 admission for newly admitted students have been released. All fresh students of FUPRE are hereby informed and are expected to make payment promptly.
Registration for the 2023/2024 session has commenced. Therefore, candidates who saw their names on Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) admission list should proceed to pay acceptance fees.
FUPRE Admission Acceptance Fee & Payment Procedure for 2023/2024 Academic Session
Candidates who have checked their FUPRE admission status can proceed to this stage.
All such newly admitted students are to pay a Non-Refundable fee of N85,000 as Acceptance fee.
The payment should be done through the following steps:
- Portal Visit: Begin by accessing the official FUPRE portal.
- Navigate to Login: At the top right corner of the portal, you’ll find a “Login” option. Click on it to proceed.
- Start Profile Setup: Once on the login page, select “Verify Account” to kickstart your profile creation.
- Enter JAMB Details: In the relevant field, input your JAMB Registration Number without errors.
- Profile Completion: Populate your profile with accurate and current details. Ensure your email address is valid as it’s crucial for the next step.
- Email Confirmation: Your provided email will receive a verification link. Click this to confirm the authenticity of your email.
- Password Creation: After email verification, you’ll be guided to set a strong, yet memorable password for your account.
- Access Your Portal: Head back to the main login page. Use your JAMB Registration Number and your newly created password to log in to your student dashboard.
Failure to remit the acceptance fee within the university’s stipulated timeline will result in the forfeiture of one’s admission. FUPRE strongly encourages all students to act promptly. After all, gaining admission into such a prestigious institution is an accomplishment, and they eagerly await your contribution to the FUPRE community.
School fees and other student charges shall be paid on resumption, the date of which shall be communicated in due course.