FUPRE admission list (first batch) for 2019/2020 academic session is out. Candidates can now check the Federal University of Petroleum Resource, Effurun, admission list for the session online.
The released FUPRE admission list contains the names of first batch of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session. All candidates who took part in the 2019 FUPRE pre-admission screening should check this list for their admission status.
How to Check FUPRE Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Candidates who want to check the FUPRE first batch admission list should follow the steps below :
Currently, you can only access your FUPRE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUPRE admission status.
You can check later after it must have been uploaded to the school portal
- Visit FUPRE admission status checking portal located at https://fupre.edu.ng/utme/candidate/
- Enter your JAMB registration and password where specified
- Finally, click on Login to access the FUPRE admission list for your status.
All admitted candidates are also advised to login JAMB website to Accept or Decline Admission offered.
ALSO SEE: How To Accept/Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS.
We wish you the best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.