IAUOE Admission List 2022/2023 | Merit Batch A
The IAUOE admission list is out – This is the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, first-degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
Candidates that participated in the IAUOE post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status. This post will show you how to go about checking your admission status online.
How to Check IAUOE Admission List on School Portal
The authorities of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt have released the admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The list is available online in PDF format and accessible below. You can also use the download link below the file to save a copy to your computer or phone.
SEE ALSO: IAUOE School Fees Schedule for 2022/2023 Out.
IAUE Admission Next Steps
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress, and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IAUE Admission list for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. Payment for Acceptance Fees will be activated on Monday October 10th 2022.
NEXT STEP: IAUOE Admission Acceptance Fee & Clearance.
IAUE Important Information for Not Admitted Candidates
This to notify candidates seeking admission into the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for 2022/2023 academic session that the JAMB CAPS has been activated for the admission exercise.
This means that candidates can now closely monitor their admission status and easily know when they have been offered admission. We, therefore, advise candidates to closely monitor their admission status on JAMB CAPS to do the needful as soon as possible.
To monitor your admission through CAPS, take the following 5 important steps:
1. VERIFY YOUR O’LEVEL UPLOAD:
- Log-in to their JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or Ignatius Ajuru University of Education ICT centre to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.
2. KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION:
Following the above instructions 1 above, click on Admission Status to monitor your admission. This will enable you to know when you have been recommended for admission or admission approved by JAMB. If you are recommended for admission and the admission is approved by JAMB, you can go ahead and accept your admission, print your < admission letter, and follow other directives from the University for clearance. Details for clearance will be released on the university website and other communication channels of the university.
3. APPROVAL OF TRANSFER OF PROGRAMME:
In line with the CAPS implementation policy, the university will consider some students for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations, therefore, following instructions 1-3 above, candidates are also expected to monitor their admission further by clicking the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to know if they are recommended for transfer to another program. You are required to either accept or reject, this transfer consideration. If you accept, your first choice institution will be able to admit you to the new program. If you reject, you will remain in your preferred Course / Program. The program transfer will not be effected.
4. CANDIDATES WITH AWAITING RESULT:
UTME candidates with O/level awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and university portal respectively. Direct-entry candidates including JUPEB students should also upload their A’Level and O’level results to avoid disqualification. This is to enable the screening officers in the university to determine their qualifications for admission.
5. HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- After you have logged in, click on check admission status.
- Input your JAMB registration number and click on Access My CAPS.
- You will be redirected to a new page, click on admission status
- Confirm if you have been recommended, offered admission or not.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose the request desktop site for the complete page to display.