The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUOE acceptance fee and clearance procedure for the 2022/2023 academic session’s admission are out. If your name is on the IAUOE admission list, these are the steps to pay acceptance fee and complete your clearance.
When Is the IAUOE Clearance Starting?
The 2022/2023 integrated clearance exercise for the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education UTME and Direct Entry admitted candidates will commence on Monday, 17th October, 2022.
IAUOE Acceptance Fee and Admission Clearance Procedure
The University has made the decision to fully automate the clearance procedure in order to verify that entering applicants abide by all set seamless clearance protocols.
This will guarantee that entering candidates won’t form a crowd or feel stressed out during the process. As a result, the clearance procedure will be dual-mode (online/physical) and decentralized.
How much is the IAUOE Acceptance Fee?
The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education admission acceptance fee is sixty-three thousand, five hundred Naira only (N63,500).
SEE ALSO: IAUOE School Fees Schedule for 2022/2023 Out.
Requirements and Procedure for Payment
- Login to your JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), accept the offer for admission and print your admission letter and result slip. (Colored Printout only). Please note that admission letter will be authenticated.
- Pay Acceptance fee of N63,500.00 only online using the any of the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng. (Payment receipts will be verified).
- Update your bio-data and other fields with required information in the University portal.
- Deadline for accepting your admission on JAMB CAPS and payment of acceptance fee for the candidates admitted on merit is on the (Sunday November 13th, 2022). Implication: Admission will be reversed for candidates that have not accepted their offer and paid acceptance fee before the aforementioned date.
- Proceed to your Faculty Conference Hall with the under-listed documents with effect from Monday 17th October, 2022 for verification and clearance.
IAUE Newly-Admitted Students Clearance Requirements
S/N Items Remarks
- Acceptance Form. From IAUE Portal
- Departmental Eligibility Form. From IAUE Portal
- University Provisional Admission Letter. From IAUE Portal
- Admission Status. From IAUE Portal
- Acceptance Fee, Faculty/departmental/Campus
Communication Dues Receipt. From IAUE Portal
- Original JAMB Result Slip. From JAMB Website
- Original JAMB Admission Letter. From JAMB Website
- Registration for Screening Payment receipt From IAUE Portal
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation (Addressed to the Registrar)
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate. –
- Local Government Identification Certificate. –
- Functional Email Address and Phone Number. –
- 4 File Jacket (Student Files) obtainable at the University Bookshop. –
- 4 Passport Photographs. –
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC) –
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
- Identity Card Clearance Form. From IAUE Portal
- Bio-Data Printout. From IAUE Portal
IAUOE Acceptance Fee & Clearance Details Summary
- Candidates must get all of the documentation listed on page 2 of this document and pay all costs online before going to the Faculty Conference Hall for their physical and online clearance.
- At the ICT counter, candidates must complete the JAMB biometric verification, admission letter and result slip verification, stamping, and signature procedures.
- The portal will immediately create a Clearance Approval Notice of the Admissions Office for the candidate once they have been cleared by the Admissions Unit.
- The site will also produce a Clearance Approval Notice for the candidate once they have been cleared by the Faculty.
- The candidate must print all clearance approval notices (from admissions and faculty) when the clearance process is complete and place them in their file jacket before submitting their application in its entirety to the faculty officer.
- Get your Glo Sim for Campus Communication Network (CCN) registered at the registration point from the ICT/Glo Staff.
- The candidate may now continue to pay school fees online.
- With this, registration for accepted applicants for the class of 2022/2023 comes to an end.
- Applicants who choose not to accept the admission offer can go to their JAMB CAPS profiles and decline the admission.
- At the Department of Home Economics, Tourism and Hospitality Building on the Rumuolumeni Campus, candidates for the Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education will complete their clearance. They can then continue on to the Ndele Campus to continue their academic pursuits.
Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Port Harcourt, congratulates you and welcomes you.
We congratulates all admitted students again. Use the steps above to pay your IAUOE acceptance fee.