Kogi State University, Anyigba, KSU Post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2018/2019 academic session are out on sale. KSU Anyigba Post-UTME cut-off mark for admission, screening dates and how to apply for the screening exercise have also been released and published online.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Anyigba, for the 2018/2019 academic session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE, that the admission screening exercise will take place between Monday 10th September and Monday 17th September, 2018.
2018/2019 KSU Anyigba Post-UTME & DE Screening Details
- UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates are to note that registration after the closing date of mid night 7thSeptember, 2018, will not be allowed.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to [email protected] or use our offline support system
- (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
How To Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- A.: QUALIFICATIONS FOR SCREENING
- UTME Candidates (100 level).Only candidates with cut-off mark for the courses they apply for (as attached) with a minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects
- Including the English Language (and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education) at not more than two sittings, are eligible to attend the Screening Exercise.
- B.: REGISTRATION FOR SCREENING
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
- Candidates are advised to strictly adhere with the Screening date as shown on their Registration Slip.
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S. Idachaba Lecture Theatre ONE HOUR before their Scheduled screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with a mobile phone(s), flash drive, modem, writing pen, pencil and/or any electronic gadgets.
KSU Post-UTME Screening Dates for 2018/2019 (Timetable)
The Kogi State University screening dates for the coming academic session is between Monday 10th September and Monday 17th September, 2018.
|COURSE||DATE OF EXAMINATION (2018)||EXAMINATION TYPE||TIME|
|Tuesday 14th August||Start Screening Registration|
|Friday 7th September||End Screening Registration|
|1||Monday 10th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|2||Tuesday 11th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|3||Wednesday 12th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|4||Thursday 13th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|5||Friday 14th September||PUTME SCREENING||8AM – 3PM|
|6||Saturday 15th September||DIRECT ENTRY||8AM – 3PM|
|7||Monday 17th September||DIRECT ENTRY||8AM – 3PM|
Application Closing Date
The application closing date for KSU Anyigba Post-UTME/admission screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session is midnight 7th September, 2018.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.