Kogi State University, Anyigba, KSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for the 2022/2023 academic session are out on sale. Recall that the schools is now called Prince Abubakar Audu University, Anyigba. You will find application details in this post.
KSU Anyigba Post-UTME cut-off mark for admission, screening dates and how to apply for the screening exercise have also been released and published online.
Eligibility for Kogi State University Post-UTME
- The screening exercise for admission of candidates will be administered only on candidates who applied to Prince Abubakar Audu University, Anyigba, as institution of First Choice.
- Only candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the KSU Post-UTME screening exercise. Note that right subject combination for the chosen course is mandatory for admission.
- Candidates must possess the basic Five (5) O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their O‘level results on CAPS without which no admission will be given.
- However, candidates who are awaiting their O’level results may apply but should so indicate. However such results must be uploaded on CAPS as soon as available.
How to Apply for KSU Post-UTME Form Online 2022/2023
Post-UTME Application Form
- Candidates are advised to apply online at portal.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating correct examination number, date and type.
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered are correct before submission.
Direct Entry Application Form
All direct entry candidate who applied to JAMB for admission and chose Kogi State University as institution of First choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercises.
Prince Abubakar Audu University, Anyigba, KSU Post-UTME Screening Exercise Schedule:
- The KSU Post-UTME screening exercise will take place on the following dates: AUGUST 22ND – SATURDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER, 2022
- Please make sure as applicants to note the date of your screening exercise on the sheet you will print out following online registration. Candidates must closely adhere to these dates in order to participate in the screening process.
KSU Post-UTME Application Deadline
The registration for the KSU Post-UTME screening exercise will start from Wednesday, 20th July, 2022. The closing date and end the end of application is on Saturday, 20thAugust, 2022.
Candidates must wear protective nasal masks and maintain social distance during the examinations in strict accordance with the COVID safety requirements. At the testing location, additional safety precautions will be available in full adherence to the COVID safety requirements.