This is a list of universities that accept 150 JAMB score for admission without choosing them. They let you write their Post-UTME, even though, you did not make them a choice.
The schools are accepting 150 as cut-off marks for their courses/programmes. This article lists the universities accepting 150 UTME score and link to the articles that contain the full information. This is necessary because, sometimes, the schools only accept use 150 as cut-off mark for some courses but not others. On the full article, you will get the details right there.
The 2020 JAMB UTME has come and gone. Following the conduct of the exam, the results are starting to roll out. Candidates are now weighing their options of schools and courses based on their UTME score. This is especially true for those candidates who have scored low. If you fall into this category, we are here to make your lives easier by creating this list.
No First & Second Choice Post-UTME Information
We have also posted information on JAMB change of course/institution form, procedure and how to make the choice of your new course and/or institution. The most recent article posted listed some Universities that accepts 180 as JAMB score. That article was borne out of requests from our numerous readers. This article will be useful when you want to make a decision in choosing Universities during change of course or institution.
For the 2019/2020 academic session’s admission, the following schools (Universities, Polytechnics & Colleges) accepted candidates that scored a minimum of 150 but did not make them a choice during JAMB registration.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- You must have scored 160 and above.
- Change your most preferred institution to LAUTECH.
Ekiti State University (EKSU)
- The University will also give consideration to UTME candidates who did not make EKSU their choice but scored 180 and above in the last UTME. You must do change of institution.
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT)
- Applications are invited from candidates who sat for the UTME for admission via Post-UTME into degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu
- The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the UTME.
Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Candidates seeking undergraduate admission into Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD) as their University of 1st or 2nd Choice including Direct Entry candidates and those seeking admission via change of institution, are formally invited.
Gregory University, Uturu
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- Anyone with a UTME score of 180 and above can apply irrespective of their institution of choice.
Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UTME.
Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU)
- Those who intend to change to ABSU as their First choice and those who did not use ABSU as their choice at all but want to be admitted into the University, who scored up to the University cut-off of 160 and above.
MUST SEE: Admission Cut-off Marks for all Schools.
Here are some of the schools mostly universities, that we were able to lay our hands on last year. They accepted between 150 and 180 as cut-off marks last year. You can check the details of each school (including the cut-off mark used) by clicking here. We will create a post like this for the 2020/2021 admission and post them based on cut-off marks (150, 160, 180). We shall update you when we do.