Tech-U post UTME form 2023/2024 is out on sale. The Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan Post-UTME and Direct Entry forms are now selling for Post UTME and admission screening exercise for the 2022/2024 academic session.
Technical University, Ibadan (Tech-U), a highly-rated University and Nigeria’s first and only technical university, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various Degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Who is Eligible to Apply for Tech-U Post UTME Screening?
University admission seekers who scored the required cutoff mark and above in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
List of Technical University Ibadan Courses / Degree Programmes
The University is a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)-focused institution with a range of NUC approved academic programmes as listed below:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security Science
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronic
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Statistics
Engineering and Technology
- B.Eng. Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Sc. Food Science & Technology
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum Engineering
3 Tech-U Admission Modes
Tech-U Post-UTME Entry Mode
Candidates must also acquire credit level passes in at least five courses, including Mathematics, English Language, Physics, and Chemistry, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Test (SSCE) final year examination (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). An applicant must fulfill certain program requirements in addition to the general admission requirements mentioned above.
Direct Entry Mode
For Direct Entry to programmes in the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, candidates must have passes in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry at GCE ‘A’ level or equivalent. Holders of OND and HND at minimum of upper credit level are eligible for consideration for admission into 200- and 300- levels respectively. For the programmes in the Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences, candidates must have passes (Graded A-E) at the GCE Advanced Level in at least two relevant subjects.
Inter-University Transfer mode
Students can transfer into 200-Level courses provided they have the relevant qualifications. The Faculty is to satisfy itself that the grades obtained by such candidates are acceptable.
How to Apply for Tech-U Ibadan Post-UTME
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should follow the steps to apply for the Technical University Ibadan Post-UTME screening exercise.
If you don’t have an existing account and just wants to start, read on.
NEXT, FOLLOW THE SIX STEPS TO FIRST TECH-U ADMISSION APPLICATION
- Apply for a change of institution on JAMB website to make First Technical University (Tech-U) your first choice.
- Apply for Tech-U Post-UTME/admission on the portal at https://apply.tech-u.edu.ng
- REGISTER OR CREATE ACCOUNT
- Login to your account using your registered login details
- UPLOAD ALL YOUR CREDENTIALS.
- Proceed to make payment for your admission application using Remita.
If you have started an application for the Tech-U Post-UTME screening and are only returning to complete it, follow the steps below.
Login to Existing Tech-U Post-UTME Account
- Firstly, go to https://freshmen.tech-u.edu.ng/ to open your application
- Secondly, on that page, enter your Username (your UTME Registration No.) e.g. 202212345678AB
- Enter your password (your Surname) – all in Lowercase
- Click Sign in to access your account using your registered login details
- UPLOAD YOUR O’LEVEL AND UTME RESULT.