University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT management has released the procedure for admission deferment procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session. All such concerned students are hereby informed.
All candidates that have been offered provisional admission by UNIPORT and wish to defer their admission can now do so as by following the steps provided below as released by the school management.
UNIPORT Admission Deferment Procedure 2017/18
GUIDELINES/PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION FOR DEFERMENT OF ADMISSION
1. Candidate must confirm his/her Admission Status must; pay Acceptance Fee showing evidence of having accepted the offer of admission.
2. Candidate is, therefore, expected to go through the Online Clearance Process, up to Eligibility Clearance Stage to get cleared online.
3. If cleared online, candidate should go to the Admissions Office with the following documents for Physical Clearance:
i. A coloured Print-Out of Clearance Eligibility Form with Candidate’s “Clearance Status” boldly indicated Cleared on top of the Form.
ii. Original WAEC/NECO/NABTEB certificates. Online coloured printouts will suffice where the Candidate’s Certificates are not originals/ available.
iii. Coloured printout of JAMB Admission Letter
iv. Birth Certificate, but where this is not available, Statutory Declaration of Age will suffice.
4. Candidates cleared at the Admissions Office are expected to proceed to the Bank to pay a Deferment Fee of N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only).
5. Candidates, after payment, should submit the Bank Teller to the Bursary Department of the University and obtain a receipt.
6. Having obtained a Receipt, Candidate should return to the Admissions Office with the Receipt and obtain a Deferment of Admission Form, to be duly completed by the Candidate thereafter submitted to his/ her Faculty Officer for Processing.
Best wishes from NGScholars!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.