Federal Polytechnic Idah, FPI HND admission screening date for 2018/2019 academic session (full-time) is out. Also announced are the eligibility criteria, documents to present at the screening center and payment procedure.
This is the Federal Polytechnic Idah screening for Higher National Diploma (HND) candidates for the 2018/2019 academic session. In essence, this means that they must have applied for Federal Poly. Idah Full-time HND admission and submitted the application form.
Federal Polytechnic Idah Full-time HND Admission Screening Date for 2018/2019
This is to invite all the candidates who have applied for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Idah for the 2018/2019 academic session to a screening exercise scheduled as follows:
Date: Friday, 9th November, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: he Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
FPI HND Admission Screening Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for screening and subsequent consideration for admission, all candidates, including those from Federal Polytechnic, Idah must have:
1. obtained the National Diploma in NBTE accredited programs.
2. obtained, completed and submitted the HND application form online.
3. processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar, Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
4. paid the prescribed screening fee of Four Thousand Naira (N4, 000.00) only.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT
All payments for the IDAHPOLY HND screening exercise must be made through Remita, using any commercial Bank. Thus, candidates are to visit www.fepoda.edu.ng and apply the steps:
- Log in with the username and password created during the application process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any commercial Bank for payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- Return to www.fepoda.edu.ng to confirm payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening Payment Slip.
CLICK HERE to get started with payment.
C. DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED AT THE FPI HND SCREENING
Candidates are required to present the following documents at the screening venue.
- Evidence of payment for Application form
- Photocopies of credentials
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in the compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
The closing date for the application is 31st October, 2018. Therefore, interested candidates can still apply for admission. Click here for the FPI HND admission form (full-time).
Finally, we wish you the very best!!!