FUTO supplementary admission lists (Batch A, B, C and D) for 2019/2020 are out. The Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission lists for 2019/2020 academic session are out.
In light of this, candidates who chose FUTO and are expecting their names to come out on the new supplementary list can now check their 2019/2020 admission status. If you did not see your name on the FUTO first batch admission list, you should check the Batch A, B supplementary lists.
The released 2019/2020 FUTO Supplementary list admission is now available online. Candidates can therefore go online to the admission list-checking portal of the FUTO to check.
The FUTO second supplementary list is out. Use the steps below to check.
How To Check FUTO Supplementary Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘D’ supplementary admission list.
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘C’ supplementary admission list.
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘B’ supplementary admission list.
- CLICK HERE to access FUTO Batch ‘A’ supplementary admission list.
BATCH C SUPPLEMENTARY LIST
CHECKING FUTO BATCH A, B SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST
- Firstly, go to FUTO admission status checking portal at
- Type in your registration number in the required space
- Finally, click on submit to access your admission status.
If you have admission offer, head to JAMB CAPS to accept or reject the admission offer.
Urgent Notice to all Candidates Offered 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions (Batch B)
All Candidates offered 2019/2020 supplementary Admissions (Batch B) in the under-listed courses in FUTO should urgently effect changes in their first choice courses on JAMB portal as follows:
- Candidates in Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science &Technology (AST), Crop Science &Technology (CST), and Soil Science & Technology (SST)should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates in Cyber Security (CYB), Information Technology (IFT) and Software Engineering (SEN)should change to “COMPUTER SCIENCE”.
- Candidates in Environmental Health Sciences (EHS) should change to “DENTAL TECHNOLOGY”.
- Candidates in Environmental Management (EVM) should change to “URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING”.
- Candidates in Forensic Science (FRS) should change to “BIOCHEMISTRY”.
NOTE: These changes should be effected on/before Friday, November 22, 2019.
Candidates who have been offered admission into FUTO can proceed to payment of the acceptance fees for freshers. Click here to check FUTO Acceptance Fees Payment details and FUTO Freshers Registration Guidelines.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the Batch A, B supplementary admission list of FUTO for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.