POLAC admission list for 2019/2020 7th Regular Course is out. That is to say, the Nigeria Police Academy (POLAC) list of admitted candidates for 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) admission list for the 2019/2020 session (7th Course) has therefore been uploaded. All applicants who took part in the POLAC interviews conducted can now check their admission status.
How To Check Nigeria Police Academy, POLAC Admission List for 2019/2020 7th Regular Course
You can now check if you have been admitted into NPA, Wudil, Kano online.
What Admitted Students Should Do Next
2. Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
3. Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
4. Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
5. Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
a. Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
b. Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
c. Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
d. Original UTME result slip 2019
e. Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
f. Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
g.15 passport photographs
6. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
7. Candidates are to also bring the following items:
a. Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
b. A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
d. Plate and cutlery
e. Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
f. Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
If you see your name in the publication of Nigeria Police Academy admission, you were successful at the Selection Board interview for the 2018. That is the 7th Regular Course intake of the Degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the selection Board interview for the 7th Regular Course intake of the Degree programme of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil Kano. The successful candidates who are being offered admission should report to the Academy in Wudil, Kano State on Sunday 5th January, 2020 for registration and orientation. Any candidate who fails to report a week after the stated date risks forfeiting the admission offered to him/her.
Items to take along to Nigeria Police Academy Orientation 2019/2020
- Candidates are required to bring along the following materials on resumption date:
- Original copy of all certificates/credentials
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two white singlets
- Two pairs of white canvass shoes
- Two pairs of white socks
- Two sets of sports wears/track suits
- One pair of football boots
- One dark lounge suit for both male and female cadets (with matching shirt and tie for the male cadets)
- One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for females)
- Two white bed sheets
- Two white pillow cases
- One mosquito net
- Two blankets
- Two plates
- One set of cutlery
- One cutlass
- One pressing iron
- Two brooms
- Two plastic buckets
- Eight passport-size photographs
- 12- Number, 60-page Note books.
If you got admission offer, you are to accept or reject it online. See how to reject or accept admission on JAMB CAPS.