The UNIBEN admission list for 2021/2022 academic session is out. The University of Benin (UNIBEN) list of admitted candidates for the 2021/2022 admission exercise has been released online.
Candidates who applied for admission into the university can now check their admission status. Such candidates must have taken part in the 2022 Post UTME screening of the University of Benin.
The admission list of undergraduates who applied for admission into UNIBEN for 2021/2022 session is now available on the school portal.
Therefore, candidates should check their admission status by following the steps below.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Firstly, go to UNIBEN admission portal at https://uniben.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus.
- Enter your Registration Number or Applicant ID and Surname in the required fields.
- Click on Submit and proceed to check your admission status.
Candidates who have been offered provisional admission into UNIBEN for the 2020/2021 academic session are advised to:
- Login into JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer of admission on JAMB CAPS
- Print your JAMB admission letter (You have to accept your admission offer to do this)
- Print original JAMB result slip (UTME) that comes with your passport-sized photograph on it
- Finally, you can do a change of course on JAMB portal if you don’t want the course you get or you later change your mind.
You can also check your admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal. Kindly follow the steps outlined below to check:
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the applicable field.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your UNIBEN admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the admission list of University of Benin.