UNIBEN admission list for 2018/2019 academic session is out (first batch). In other words, the University of Benin (UNIBEN) list of admitted candidates for 2018/2019 admission exercise has been released online.
Candidates that applied for admission into the university can now check this first batch list/admission status. Such candidates must have taken part in the 2018 Post UTME screening of UNIBEN.
The first admission list of undergraduates who applied for admission into UNIBEN for 2018/2019 is available on JAMB portal. The UNIBEN admission list is now also available on the school portal.
Therefore, candidates should check their admission status by following the steps below. Candidates who see their names on the UNIBEN list have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Check UNIBEN Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
CHECKING LIST ON SCHOOL WAEUP WEBSITE:
- Firstly, go to UNIBEN admission portal at uniben.waeup.org/login.
- Enter your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status.
Candidates who are admitted should login to JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer of admission. Click to see How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
LATEST UPDATE: UNIBEN Acceptance Fee & Payment Details for 2018/2019 Session Out.
CHECKING LIST ON JAMB ADMISSION PORTAL:
You can also check your admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal. So, use the steps outlined below to check:
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the applicable field.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your UNIBEN admission status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the merit/first batch admission list of University of Benin (UNIBEN).
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.