LAUTECH results and Documents verification for freshmen. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) freshers results verification exercise schedule and other details for 2018/2019 academic session have been released.
All newly-admitted students of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho are hereby notified that they are required to undergo the exercise of verification of their results. The details of the verification exercise have been released as follows.
Details of LAUTECH Freshers Documents / Results Verification Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) for the 2018/2019 academic session that the verification of their documents for the purpose of registration for the session will commence on Tuesday, November 6 and end on Friday, November 23, 2018.
Results / Documents to take to LAUTECH Verification Exercise for 2018/2019 Fresh Students
The following documents are to be presented by candidates at the verification center (New ICT Building) on the University Campus in Ogbomoso.
- Post UTME Result Slip – 3 Copies
- JAMB Original Result Slip – 3 Copies
- JAMB admission letter – (3) Copies
- LAUTECH admission letter – (3) Copies
- LAUTECH acceptance fee receipt – (3) copies
- ‘ O’ level result (Uploaded on CAPS) – 3 Copies
- University Medical Clearance Certificate – (3) Copies
- Recent Passport Photograph – (3) Copies
The exercise will commence at 10.00 am every working day within the stipulated period.