Modibbo Adamu University of Technology, MAUTECH academic calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. The released MAUTECH academic calendar has the resumption date and other important dates for academic activities.
Students of Modibbo Adamu University of Technology are expected to resume its academic activities for the 2018/2019 academic session on Monday, 4th March, 2019.
Check Full MAUTECH Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Session
This is to inform the University Community that Senate at its 97th special meeting held on Tuesday 12th February, 2019 considered and approved the revised academic for the first semester and second semester, 2018/2019 academic session.
Commencement of 2018/2019 Academic Session: Monday 4th March 2019
FIRST SEMESTER 2018/2019 SESSION 100 to 500 Level Students
- Registration: 3 Weeks (Monday 11th- Saturday 30th March 2019)
- Lectures period: 13 Weeks (Monday25th March – Saturday 22nd June 2019)
- Completion of final year projects for graduating students in 2017/2018 session – 2 Weeks (March 11th -23rd)
- Project defence 2 Weeks (Monday 25th March – Saturday 6th April 2019))
- Late Registration: 4 Weeks (Monday 1st– Saturday 27th April 2019)
- Revision Week: 1 Week (Monday 24th – Saturday 29th June 2019)
- Examinations period: 3 Weeks (Monday 1st– Saturday 20th July 2019)
SECOND SEMESTER 2018/2019 SESSION
- Lectures period: 13 Weeks (Monday 29th July – Saturday 26th October 2019)
- Revision Week: 1 Week (Monday 28th October – Saturday 2nd November 2019)
- Examinations period: 3 Weeks (Monday 4th – Saturday 23rd November 2019)
- Marking and Project defence: 2 Weeks (Monday 25th Nov. – Saturday 7th December 2019).
We wish you a prosperous 2018/2019 academic session!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.