The Federal Polytechnic, Offa academic calendar for 2018/2019 academic session (revised) has been released.
The released FPO academic calendar is revised for the conduct of academic activities for the first semester of 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all students, lecturers, members of Federal Poly, Offa community and the entire members of the public that the management has released the 2018/2019 academic calendar. The calendar contains all academic activities schedule to take place in the session.
Revised Federal Polytechnic Offa Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Session [1st Semester]
APPROVED OFFA POLY ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR FIRST SEMESTER 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Monday 25th Feb, 2019 → Continuation of Lecture/registration
- Friday 8th March, 2019 → End of Normal Registration for all Students (2 weeks).
- Thursday 14th March, 2019 → Academic Board Meeting.
- Monday 11th – Friday 15th → Late Registration (1 week) March, 2019
- Friday 29th March, 2019 → End of Lectures (5 weeks)
- Thursday 28th March, 2019 → Academic Board Meeting
- Monday 1st – Friday 12th April, 2019 → Examinations (2 Weeks)
- Monday 15th – Friday 26th April, 2019 →1st Semester Break (2 Weeks)
- Monday 29th April, 2019 → Resumption for 2nd Semester
- Monday 29th April, – Friday 16th August, 2019 → Tentative period for 2nd Semester 2018/2019 Academic Calendar (16 weeks)
- 7th November, 2019 → 11th Convocation Ceremony
We wish you a prosperous 2018/2019 academic session!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.