University of Medical Science, Ondo State, UNIMED Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening forms for 2023/2024 academic session are out on sale. The University of Medical Science, Ondo State JAMB UTME cut-off mark for admission into the University has also been released.
The first specialized University of Medical Sciences, the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, was founded in 2014 with the goal of fostering excellence in teaching, research, and service delivery across all health science fields.
Since its founding, the University has carved out a special place for itself as one of the few public universities with an extraordinarily high standard of educational delivery and a consistent, continuous academic calendar.
LATEST UPDATE: UNIMED Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State various degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. You should also check the UNIMED cut-off mark for admission.
Who Can Apply? (Eligibility Criteria & Requirements)
- Applicants for the Post UTME Screening must have chosen University of Medical Sciences, Ondo as their first and second choices in the 2023 UTME and have received a score of 150 or higher. Candidates who are eager to switch to the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo but did not choose it are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must have five (5) credit passes in relevant O/Level courses, including English language and mathematics, at one sitting for the MBBS/BDS program and no more than two sittings in those same subjects for other University programs.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied for JAMB and who possess a minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the Basic Medical or Biological Sciences with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
Make sure you check UNIMED courses to confirm that your course is available. Furthermore, check the subject combinations for each course below.
UNIMED UTME Subjects Combinations
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How To Apply For UNIMED Post-UTME Form / Screening
To apply for the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session, follow the process below. Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Firstly, click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via the online payment system using DEBIT Cards;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- Lastly, on the Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Login to Login with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application (Payment Link), check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng). ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT.
UNIMED Post-UTME Screening Schedule 2023/2024
The screening schedule for 2023 post-UTME is not yet announced.
- All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Printed copy of the completed 2023/2024 Admission Screening slip.
- For more information or clarifications, we advise candidates to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng. Alternatively, send an e-mail to [email protected], or call the phone number: +234-813-551-3654.
- UNIMED will not consider any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise.
Please be aware that there are NO individual or sales agents at the University. To avoid confusion, only the university’s administrative office and its website may provide accurate information on admissions.
Also keep in mind that you can only make payments using the methods above, NOT into any one person’s account. Any individual who transacts with another person and/or deposits money into another person’s account does so at their own risk.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2023/2024.
Best of luck from NGScholars!