Students of the UNiversty Of Lagos School of Foundation Studies are hereby informed that lectures are going on at the various faculties and that the Second In course Assessment is still scheduled to hold from Monday, 18 – Thursday, April 22, 2016. In other words, the ongoing shut down of the school for the regular full time students does not affect the School Of Foundation Studies. All current students of the foundation programme are hereby informed.
Hence, the following instructions as released by the university management must be adhered to by the current foundation studies students
- It is compulsory for every student to bring along his/her Biometric Identity Card to the examination venue at the Distance Learning Institute.
- Students without their Biometric Identity Card will not be allowed into the Examination Halls
- Verification starts two hours before the examination.
- All the verified candidates must be seated in the Examination Halls 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- No student will be verified 30 minutes after the commencement of the examination
- The examination time-table is pasted at all the faculties’ notice boards.
Meanwhile, the application form for the 2016/2017 admission into the UNILAG School Of Foundation Studies is now out on sale. Interested members of the public are hereby informed. Click here to see how to apply as well as the requirements.