AAUA Postgraduate form 2023/2024 is out. Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, AAUA postgraduate (part-time and full-time) admission application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session are out on sale. Interested members of the public are hereby informed.
The Postgraduate School of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into our Full-Time/Sandwich Postgraduate Master/Ph.D. Programmes as indicated below for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Applications are invited for admission into the following AAUA Postgraduate Diploma, Master and Doctor of Philosophy courses/programmes listed. Click here for List of AAUA Postgraduate Courses Available.
Duration of Adekunle Ajasin University Postgraduate Programmes & Admission requirements
AAUA Postgraduate Diploma Degree Programmes are open to both full-time and part-time students.
The Postgraduate Diploma Programme takes a minimum of one year (two Semesters) and a maximum of two years (four Semesters) for full time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of three years (six Semesters) for Sandwich students.
All AAUA Master’s degree programmes take a minimum of a year and half (three Semesters) and a maximum of three years (Six Semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of two years (four Semesters) and a maximum of four years (eight Semesters) for Sandwich candidates.
The AAUA Doctor of Philosophy degree programme takes a minimum of three years (six semesters) and a maximum of five years (ten semesters) for full-time candidates, and a minimum of four years (eight Semesters) and maximum of six years (twelve Semesters) for M.Sc & Ph.D Sandwich candidates.
In addition to the admission requirements, every candidate in regular employment must submit with his/her application, a formal letter of release for Postgraduate Studies issued by his/her employer.
Furthermore, all applicants who are not graduates of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba – Akoko, must request their former Universities or Institutions to forward directly to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, the academic transcripts of their first degrees or Master’s degree, with respect to applicants for Master’s and Doctoral Degrees respectively.
Note: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba – Akoko shall offer admission to any interested candidate(s) within the range of 55% – 59.9% at the Master’s level for the M.Phil/Ph.D Programmes where available.
How To Apply For AAUA Postgraduate Admission For 2023/2024 Academic Session
Log on to AAUA website at www.pgs.aaua.edu.ng to complete the application form. Candidates are required to pay through ONLINE VIA DEBIT CARD ONLY ON UNIFIED PAY PLATFORM the required amount then submit and print a copy to be able to sit for the qualifying examination at a date to be announced later.
- For a fresh candidate that has no account, click on “Create an account” link
- Fill the account creation form appropriately and submit. Your login credentials will be sent to your phone and email address immediately. You will then be directed to the login page to continue your application registration.
NB: Use your personal phone number and email address, as these will be the channel of communicating to you throughout your stay in the University
- Login with your username and password to start your application registration.
- Go to Payment/Application Information, Click on Generate Invoice/RRR and take the generated RRR to any of the specified banks in the invoice generated and make payment
- After payment @ the bank, Login again and click on Confirm icon to confirm your application and continue your application
- The Application Data forms are grouped into Seven (7) sections. Please fill carefully and appropriately.
- Download Referee Confidential Form under the download menu. Send the printed forms to your referees to fill appropriately, and collect and send to the specified address.
- The passport (scanned in JPG image format) will be uploaded to complete your registration
After completing the registration, please carefully go through the forms again before you click on “Finalize Application”
- Click on “Finalize Application” to finalize your registration. Finalizing your Application will make the school to receive your application. NOTE: If you click on Finalize Application, you will not be able to modify the Application Form again.
- Print the preview page for reference
- After finalizing your Application, then await the admission list.
You are expected to submit hard copy of the printed application form to your intended Department and two hard copies to the Secretary Postgraduate School.
- Postgraduate Programs (Master’s and Postgraduate Diploma): N20,315 (inclusive of bank charges)
- Undergraduate Programs: N12,815 (inclusive of bank charges)
- Diploma Programs: N10,315 (inclusive of bank charges)
For any queries, contact Dr. Bayo Fasunwon, the Acting Director of the Institute of Part-time Programmes, AAUA, at 08034134614.