AUK has announced the release of the admission list for 2023/2024 academic session. If you’ve applied to Al-Qalam University, Katsina (AUK) for the 2023/2024 academic year, the moment you’ve been eagerly awaiting is here.
Al-Qalam University Admission List for both the 1st and 2nd batches have been published. If your name is on this list, congratulations.
Check Your Admission Status
- Visit the JAMB admission portal at JAMB eFacility.
- Log in with your JAMB profile credentials.
- Find the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your exam year, enter your registration number, and click ‘Check Admission Status‘.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
This is to inform all successful candidates who have seen their names on the admission list and the programme of study admitted to note the following:
- You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise; Click here to Accept or Decline Admission On JAMB CAPS.
- If you have not uploaded the O’ level results on the JAMB profile before, you must do so otherwise, you will not be able to access the JAMB account admission letter and will not be allowed to register;
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile, his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted, neither allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
Congratulations to newly admitted students.