The Bells University of Technology admission acceptance fee and payment procedure for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. Candidates whose names are on the Bells University admission list for the session should take note.
All candidates who have been offered provisional admission into Bells University of Technology are to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee. This is to indicate that you are interested in accepting the admission offer.
Bells University Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- FIRST AND FOREMOST, CHECK THE ADMISSION LIST BELOW FOR YOUR NAME, to be sure you have been offered admission.
- Please visit the application portal at http://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/application/ or http://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/topupapplication (for special direct entry) click on Returning Applicant Login. Using your registration number(jamb) and Password,to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee of Hundred Thousand Naira (N100, 000.00) and for Direct entry(top-up). Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000.00) only using a Mastercard registered for online payment by your bank and print out your receipt, not later than two weeks after the receipt of the admission letter, to avoid forfeiture of the Provisional Admission you have been granted.
- Kindly Upload the following documents in the portal
- Print out your acceptance form
- Please bring along with you to the Academic Affairs Department in Bells University of Technology, the following documents for verification:
- The Acceptance Fee Receipt printed from the portal
- The Acceptance Form printed from the portal
- Original copies of documents uploaded
- Two (2) recent Passport Photographs
- Referees’ reports written on letter head paper, one of which must be from a Clergy and your current employer or any reputable individual in the society, attesting to your character.
Please note the following, carefully:
- All payment to Bells University of Technology from this point onwards, are to be made online through our Portal only, using a MasterCard that is registered by your bank for online transactions.
- Please be informed that fees paid are not refundable after acceptance of Offer of Admission or upon voluntary withdrawal from the Programme.
- Further relevant information about your studentship is available in the Student Information Handbook, which will be supplied to you after verification. You are expected to digest the content and the provisions of the Handbook.
- The university pays particular interest in the dressing of students. Visit our website at http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/campuslife/index.php?page=dresscode for details on dress codes. Non-compliance attracts stiff disciplinary measures. Students are therefore warned in their own interest to comply.
You are warmly welcome to the promising world of Bellstech and we wish you a successful academic and all-round experience.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.