Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET Umunze registration procedure for 2018/2019 returning students has been released. This procedure includes school fees payment and course registration steps for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All returning students of FCET Umunze should note that they are expected to follow the processes strictly. If what you are looking for is registration procedure for new students, click the following link.
All returning students (NCE, Degree, CEP & Sandwich) of the Federal College of Education (Technical), FCET, Umunze, Anambra State are hereby notified of the released the school fees payment and course registration procedure for 2018/2019 academic session.
FCE Technical Umunze Registration Procedure for Returning Students for 2018/2019 Academic Session
STEP 1: LOG INTO COLLEGE WEBSITE
- Login into the college website (fcetumunze.edu.ng)
- Click on portal button, enter your username and password; and click login.
STEP 2: SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT
At this point, student must pay his/her school fees to enable him/her register the required courses, view lecture materials and view results. To pay School fees, you
- Generate invoice for school fees payment by clicking Generate Invoice under School Fees Menu.
- Select session and level. Click Generate; your School Fees Invoice Slip is generate with RRR.
- After payment at any commercial bank or through any other payment mode, return to the portal to make payment. Click Pay School Fees under School Fees Payment.
- Enter the RRR, click pay
- Select level and click submit to get your school fees receipt printed.
- Student takes the printed receipt to the Bursary Department (Revenue unit) for authentication and issuance of college receipt.
STEP 3: COURSE REGISTRATION
You have to register courses to be eligible to take examinations and view your results.
To do this,
- Click Register Course under Course Registration menu.
- Select session and semester of session you have paid fees, click submit.
- Tick courses you want to register and click Register Course. A slip of registered courses is displayed.
Nb: These registered courses must be confirmed by the students Course Adviser b/4 the student will be able to print the course form which after printing, student signs and takes it to the following Officers for signing;
Course Adviser, Head of department, Dean of school, Dean of Education and General studies
STEP 4: UPDATING STUDENTS FILE
Students for Degree Programme should proceeds to Degree Unit, While students for NCE Programme should proceeds to Exams & Records (NCE) Units with his/her filled and properly signed course form for filing.
NOTE: Any student who fails to fill and submit step 3 and step 4 above, shall be regarded as not been a bonafide student of the College. And shall not be allowed to sit for any examination.