Federal Poly Nekede ND Evening Admission List 2020/2021 Out
Federal Polytechnic Nekede Evening admission list (ND) for the 2020/2021 academic session is out for checking.
All Candidates who applied for admission into NEKEDEPOLY ND Evening/Weekend programmes should take note.
The released list contains names of applicants who have been offered provisional admission into Federal Poly Nekede for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore, these applicants can go online to check the NEKEDEPOLY Evening admission list for ND candidates.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission List (ND Weekend / Evening) – 2020/2021
Candidates who want to check if they have been admitted should;
- Firstly, go to Nekede poly admission status checking portal by clicking here.
- Insert your Application Form Number in the required field.
- Finally, click on ‘Log-In’ to access your admission status.
Candidates who have been admitted into FPNO National Diploma (ND) part-time programme (Evening and weekend) are hereby directed as a matter of urgency, to do the followings:
Accept this offer by prompt payment of the acceptance fee of ₦ 40,000.00 (Forty Thousand hundred Naira). Candidates should do this on Remita Platform at any bank of their choice (Nationwide).
This must be done within two weeks or have the admission forfeited.
To see the details of how to pay the fee, click here now Federal Poly Nekede Acceptance Fee Payment Details.
Next, you are to follow the steps below for your registration:
- Proceed to the school’s website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng to raise the acceptance fee invoice and make payment then return to the website and obtain your payment receipt.
- Upload your relevant documents on the school website.
- Monitor your screening status on the school’s website. You will also be notified via SMS/Email when you have been screened.
- If successful your SMS/Email will contain Remita Fee payment RRR.
- Kindly visit the school’s website, create your portal ID and pay school fees via Bank or online with ATM Card then obtain school fee receipt on the same portal.
- Proceed to Medicals for X-Ray Screening.
- Visit MIS for your Matric Number and Student ID Card.
- Log in to your portal account and Register Semester Courses.
- Print Semester Course Registration and Take to your Department for Approval
Registration must be completed within one month of acceptance of the offer of admission. The admission lapses upon non-compliance within this time duration.
Please, note that if any disparity is subsequently discovered on the relevant educational qualification which you claimed, you will be required to withdraw from the institution.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2020/2021 admission list of Federal Polytechnic Nekede National Diploma evening admission list.