The Polytechnic Ibadan school fees and payment procedure for 2016/2017 academic session has been release. All Ibadan Poly students (both fresh and returning) are to take note of this development.
The management of The Polytechnic Ibadan has released the 2016/2017 school fees payment procedure for all categories of students. Students of the Polytechnic are expected to follow the steps outlined below to pay the prescribed school fees for the session.
The Polytechnic Ibadan School Fees and Payment Procedure for 2016/2017 Academic Session
- Students should visit http://apply2.polyibadan.edu.ng
- Existing Students Login with their Matric Number, Fresh ND, HND & DPP Students Login with their Form Number
- Fresh Full-Time ND Students are to Login with their JAMB Registration Number.
- On Student Page, Click to pay the following Fees:
- Health Insurance + Internet Access Fee (N3,000)
- VSESC Fee (N1,950)
- Please make the payments with ATM Cards of any bank.
To Resolve Pending Payment Issues – Requery Unsuccessful Transaction(s) from the Transaction History Page.. Report other payment or related issues at the ICT Center, The Polytechnic Ibadan (Resolution Time is about 72 hrs maximum).
Students should note that the deadline for payment and registration is 13th January, 2017.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.