College of Education, Warri (COEWarri) admission forms for 2018/2019 academic session are now out on sale for NCE (Post UTME & Weekend) and Pre-NCE programmes.
The COEWarri admission forms are available into Pre-NCE (Regular), PRE-NCE (Weekend), NCE (Regular/Post-UTME) and NCE (Weekend). Interested members of the public can start submitting applications online.
College of Education, Warri aims to train students in their chosen careers as Vocational Teachers and for self reliance. The vision is that Primary school is the foundation of the education system in Nigeria, hence the sandwich programme is aimed at equipping teachers with the relevant knowledge and skills to enable them teach effectively all subjects in the primary school curriculum.
All Programmes / Courses Available At College of Education, Warri For 2018/2019 Academic Session
The following are the courses/programmes you can apply for at COEWarri for 2018/2019 session:
Courses Available in Various combinations are:
2. Political Science
3. Social Studies
4. Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
6. Theatre Arts
9. Primary Education Studies (PES)
10. Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE)
11. Adult & Non-Formal Education
12. Special Education
13. Business Education
14. Agricultural Science
15. Home Economics
16. Fine Art
17. Technical Education
22. Computer Science
23. Integrated Science
24. Physical & Health Education
27. Nigerian Languages – Isoko, Itsekiri, Izon, Urhobo and Yoruba
Admission Requirements for COEWarri Programmes
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: A Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) O’Level and a Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with at least credit passes in 4 (Four) subjects at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to study.
PRE-NCE PROGRAMME: Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC/NECO)/NABTEB) O’Level with at least Five (5) passes at two sittings or Four (4) passes at one sitting. NOTE: Candidates with qualifications less than the above can see the Admission Officer for advice.
How To Apply For COEWarri Admission For 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Prospective candidates are to apply online at the College Students Portal https://coewarri.waeup.org.
- Fill in names as in JAMB result,
- Upload credentials and a clear recent passport photograph and
- Pay the non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (₦2,500.00) online.
Application Closing Date
Completed online application form should be submitted online on or before 23rd November, 2018.