Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH acceptance fee and payment procedure for 2019/2020 academic session have been released. These candidates who chose CRUTECH in the 2018 UTME and have have offer of provisional admission should take note.
Payment of both CRUTECH Acceptance and School fees for the 2019/2020 academic session will commence on Monday, November 11, 2019.. Accept the CRUTECH offer of admission and proceed to the next stage pay acceptance fee. See details below.
CRUTECH 2019/2020 Acceptance Fee Details
Below is the step-by-step procedure you should follow to complete the payment of acceptance fee.
How Much Is CRUTECH Acceptance Fee?
All new students are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N15,000.00. This payment qualifies you to print Acceptance of Admission Form, CRUTECH Admission Letter and School Fee Chart.
How To Pay CRUTECH Acceptance Fee
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE AND SCHOOL FEES
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng
- Click on eduportal
- Click on Get Your Student Payment Code
- Type your JAMB Registration Number in the New Student Text Box, then click on proceed.
- Your Student Payment Code (SPC)will display on the screen and also sent to your registered phone number.
- Click on Acceptance fee, enter your Student Payment Code (SPC)on the text box provided, then click on proceed.
- Select your level, then click on proceed.
- Choose your method of payment.
- After payment of acceptance fee, click on get Acceptance /Admission Letter
- Follow the instruction to print your Acceptance Form, CRUTECH Admission and Fee Chart.
PLEASE READ: New CRUTECH School Fees Policy.
Acceptance Fee Payment Deadline:
CRUTECH acceptance fee payment deadline is 18th February, 2019.
Note: Failure to pay within the stipulated period may result in forfeiture of the admission.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.