FUBK Postgraduate Admission Form for 2022/2023 Session Is Out
Federal University Birnin Kebbi, School of postgraduate studies has announced the sale of its postgraduate admission for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The FUBK postgraduate admission form costs N15,000 (fifteen thousand Naira) only. This includes the E-Tranzact commission and it is non-refundable.
The following are the minimum entry requirements for the FUBK postgraduate programmes:
- Postgraduate Diploma
A graduate from a recognized university with Pass or 3rd Class at the first degree in the relevant programme may be admitted, provided the Matriculation and Departmental requirements of FUBK are satisfied.
A holder of a minimum of Upper Credit in the HND from a recognized institution may also be admitted.
- Master’s Degree Programme
A candidate with a first degree from a recognized university having a minimum of a Second Class Lower Division may be admitted, provided the University Matriculation and Departmental requirements are satisfied.
A candidate with a minimum of Credit in the Postgraduate Diploma from a recognized university may also be admitted.
- M.PHIL/PhD Programme
Candidates must possess a Master’s degree from a recognized university with a weighted average of 55.0 – 59.9.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.) Degree Programme
A candidate with a good Master’s degree having a weighted average of not below 60.0 or a CGPA of 4.00 on a relative score of 5.00 (NOT Professional Masters) in the relevant or related discipline which includes course work and a defended research dissertation from a recognized university may be admitted provided the University Matriculation and departments requirements are satisfied.
A minimum CGPA of 4.00 or 6.00 weighted average is required for candidates converting from M.Phil to PhD.
FUBK Postgraduate Courses
Faculty of Arts
PGD History and International Studies
M.A History and International Studies
PhD History and International Studies
Faculty of Science
PGD Applied Geophysics
PGD Computer Science
MSc Applied Geophysics
MSc Computer Science
PhD Applied Geophysics
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
PGD Accounting and Finance
Master of Accounting
MSc Accounting and Finance
Faculty of Environmental Sciences
How to Apply for FUBK Postgraduate Admission Form
Candidates who are interested in applying for the postgraduate forms are to follow the approved application guidelines below;
- STEP 1- Visit the FUBK portal to obtain the form online via https://forms.fubk.edu.ng/ upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N15,000 (fifteen thousand Naira only) made payable to FUBK account at any bank nationwide using the Remita platform, after generating payment invoice from the FUBK Online Application Portal.
- Step 2- Candidates should then proceed to the online admissions portal; https://forms.fubk.edu.ng/ and begin the application process.
- Step 3- Upload all your supporting documents (SSCE, BSc, NYSC and/or MSc), Scanned Passport photograph and signature with a size not more than 100kb. (NOTE: Supporting documents must be combined and converted to a single PDF file format not more than 5MB in size).
- Step 4- After payment confirmation, use your email address and payment receipt number to log into the application portal.
- Step 5- Complete the application form, save the entry and print out the confirmation page.
- Step 6- Two (2) online recommendation letters/confidential reports of the applicants are automatically generated.
- Step 7- If you want to update or reprint your form, repeat steps 3 and 4.
Application Closing Date
Applicants are advised to fill in and submit their application forms on or before 31st March 2023.