Gregory Univrsity Uturu, GUU Post-UTME Screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate programmes at Gregory University Uturu.
Gregory University was licensed in February 2012 by the Federal Government of Nigeria as a Private University and took-off with its pioneer students in October of the same year for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Gregory University Uturu Admission Requirements
The following are the admission requirements for Gregory University admission:
- Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
- All candidates applying for admission must have scored up to 160 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
- Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
- Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as the first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
Gregory University Uturu Post-UTME Screening Requirements 2020/2021
- 2019 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- 2019 JAMB SCORE
- WAEC/NECO/GCE RESULTS
- COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
- VALID PHONE NUMBER
How to Apply For Gregory University Uturu Post-UTME Screening For 2020/2021
- Visit any of GUU websites www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng click on 2020/2021 post UTME Screening.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address alongside a payment receipt.
- Sequel to that, you need to keep tags on your portal to to know when you admission is approved.
- Upon admission approval, kindly login with your credentials, on the menu section, select “print admission letter” and print all the available options there.
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do no lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
For ONLINE Support, send mail to [email protected] or Call GREGORY UNIVERSITY (0700 4734 679 864)
Best of Luck in your applications!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.