Summit University, Offa, Kwara State management has announced the sale of the Post UTME admission form into undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. All members of the public are hereby informed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Summit University, Offa (SUNO) various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Summit University admission cut-off mark is 150.
Summit University Post UTME Form 2018/19
Summit University provides world class education in a serene and conducive environment. The fees are affordable and currently one of the lowest among-st private universities in Nigeria.
Courses Offered by Summit University:
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Computer Sciences
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Microbiology
College of Humanities
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose Summit University as her/his first choice, and must have scored an aggregate of 150 or higher in the relevant subjects as advertised in the UTME Brochure.
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
- Prospective candidates must choose Summit University Offa as First Choice in the 2018 JAMB UTME Admission Exercise.
- Must attain the prescribed 2018 admission cutoff mark of 150 by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board for Universities.
How to Apply for Summit University Post UTME
STEP 1 At the homepage of the Summit University, Offa website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, click Application Portal
STEP 2 Register and Login using your UTME Number and password, make the payment of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) via remita platform.
STEP 3 After making the payment, return to the website, www.summituniversity.edu.ng, login again.
STEP 4 Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
STEP 5 Print your Acknowledgement Letter and keep it safe.
To apply for the Summit University P.UTME, CLICK HERE to begin.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2018/2019
Best of luck from NGScholars!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.