The University of Lagos, UNILAG Postgraduate admission form for 2018/2019 academic session is out (PGD, Masters, Professional Masters, MPhil and PhD). The University of Lagos School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS) announced that applications can now be done online.
LATEST UPDATE ON UNILAG POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION: UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam Dates/Timetable for 2018/2019 Is Out.
The Postgraduate School of UNILAG hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into the Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNILAG Postgraduate Programmes Available for Admission – 2018/2019 Academic Session
Here are the programmes available for the UNILAG Postgraduate admission 2o16/2017 academic session;
- Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD)
- Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc)
- Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, etc)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
How To Apply For The UNILAG Postgraduate Admission (Application Guidelines) – 2018/2019
- Sale of Application Forms commences on Monday, 2nd June, 2018 and ends on Friday, 31st August, 2018.
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, 7th September, 2018.
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2018/2019 Applications link
- Confirm your availability and eligibility of your desired course.
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
- Proceed to make payment of the sum of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only)for the Form, the SPGS Abridged Prospectus and charges through any of the below options:
- Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
- Online Payment: Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
- After payment, return to the UNILAG School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2018/2019 Application link, then “Continue Application” link, login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the UNILAG Postgraduate Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15 kb in size and must be in white background. The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button (CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO COMPLETE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE FULLY COMPLETED THE FORM, PLEASE NOTE THAT EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE).
- After submission, applicants will be required to print and laminate the “Examination Pass” one week to the entrance examination date (this will be required at the examination venue).
- Kindly note the following:
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible
- Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
- Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as:
* Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results) * NYSC Certificate * Professional Certificates
- All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
- All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant Department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews on the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies Website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng
For further information, please contact:
Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary,
School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Yaba, Lagos.
Closing Date for UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Application 2018
Sale of UNILAG Admission Forms commences on Monday, 2nd June, 2018 and ends on Friday, 31st August, 2018. Completed UNILAG Postgraduate Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, 7th September, 2018.