12 Good Reasons Why Should Take Up Study in Cyprus
Cyprus is one of the major countries in Europe that has high international students presence. Thee are over 40 thousand students of different nationalities studying in Cyprus. There must be good reasons for this high population.
The choice to take up study in Cyprus out of all the other European countries is informed by many reasons such has affordable tuition fees, low cost of living, job opportunities and many other positive reasons.
Take your time to go through this post where all the reasons are listed and you will be convinced that Cyprus is the place to go if you want to study abroad.
Study in Cyprus Information
1. Quality education at international standards: Universities in Cyprus offers high European Standard of Education. The quality and the standard of education in the universities are comparable to that of UK and German schools. The educational system is in line with the American Credit System.
2. The universities offers internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs.
3. Most of the universities have English taught programs. You don’t need to write any English Proficiency Test such as TOEFL or IELTS. Having your study in an institution where English Language is the medium of communication is enough to prove your English Language proficiency.
4. Affordable tuition fees and moderate living expenses. Tuition fee in all institutions are much lower compared to the ones in UK, USA and Australia. It is even lower than the fees they pay in some Nigerian private universities.
5. You don’t need to submit a bank statement to prove your financial sufficiency.
6. Medical insurance, provided by the government of North Cyprus.
7. Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities.
8. Accommodation on campus and around the city.
9. Easy Visa Acquisition: The process of acquiring an entry visa is smooth and not stressful at all. Entry visa can be issued well in advance before your intended travel date.
10. Safety: The country is free from communal and political disturbances and hence provides students with a safe environment for learning
11. Tourism and Eco-friendliness: Their are many archaeological sites, resorts and exotic sea beaches that students can visit.
12. International Community: You will meet students of various nationalities while studying in Cyprus. More than 40 thousand students from different countries around the world are studying in North Cyprus, one of the most significant educational centers of the Mediterranean.
This post will be updated soon with the full list of universities in Cyprus
ALSO SEE: Tuition Free Countries (Study Free in Finland, Norway, Germany, Sweden and Iceland
Hurrah, that’s what I was exploring for, what a information! existing
here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.