This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Adamawa State University (ADSU) first degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management has announced their clearance period, required documents and procedure.
2nd batch candidates are to report for clearance from 26th February to 11th March 2020 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
ADSU Clearance Documents
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue;
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
ADSU Clearance Procedure
- Candidates are expected to know their mode of entry DE or UTME
- Candidates are required to know their serial number on the admission list.
- Proceed to the ICT with your online screening form for verification of paid screening fee.
- Candidates are required to present originals of their credentials to the clearing officers for sighting and confirmation of o’level results in line with offered course registration requirements at their various faculties.
- If cleared, a candidate will be issued a clearance form which will be used to obtain admission letter at the academic office
- Change of University candidates after obtaining clearance form, should go back to the ICT center for payment of Change of University fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000), before collection of admission letter.
- When a candidate collect his or her admission letter, He/She is required to go to the ICT registration officer at the ICT center for portal registration and payment of fees.
- There is also students record management portal for registration of courses, students are required to go to their departmental examination officers and collect their PIN number to register all their courses online through the portal unfailingly. Any student that failed to register his or her courses on the portal will not have his or her result at the end of the semester.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.