Adamawa State University, Mubi, ADSU Post-UTME form and the Direct Entry (DE) Screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session are out on sale. The application details, requirements and how to apply are in the following paragraphs of this article.
The management of ADSU is currently selling the form to UTME candidates who meet the ADSU cut-off marks and O’level requirements. Interested members of the public are hereby informed.
Who Can Apply For ADSU Post-UTME Screening? (Eligibility)
UTME candidates who possess five ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 140 and above points in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and DE candidates who choose Adamawa State University, Mubi as their most preferred Institution (First Choice).
How To Apply For ADSU Post-UTME Form & DE Screening
Follow the steps below to apply for the screening exercise. These steps will show you how to fill the post-UTME form online on Adamawa State University (ADSU) website.
To start, click the button below to open the application page:
Next, follow the steps below to
- The Screening exercise will commence from Tuesday 8th August to Saturday 7th, October. (The Screening fee is N2000.00)
- Method of Payment – online
- Scan and upload relevant documents such as:
- JAMB result or Direct Entry slip
- ‘O’ Level/ ‘A’ level results
- Candidates awaiting their “0″ Level result should state so
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as user name and surname as Password.(As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
How To Get Help
For further enquiries, visit the University website (www.adsu.edu.ng) or contact
- Admission Officer: 09023905527
- Information and Protocol Officer: 08034042928
Please note, Direct Entry candidates should submit their credentials at the admission office.