RS Hunter Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Manager
This role is responsible for the overall day to day management of Finance, Taxation, Accounting and Administrative functions of the company. The Finance & Admin Manager must be analytical, problem solving, proactive, statistical, organizational, and must be someone of high integrity, with a passion for business growth and driving key strategies with long-term relations.
- Keeping proper books of account and processing of source documents.
- Reports directly to the MD and providing financial advisory to the company.
- Responsible for company’s secretarial and day to day administrative matters.
- Supervise the core administrative functions and staff of the company.
- Processing daily financial transactions using Peachtree accounting software.
- Performance of banks and accounts reconciliation.
- Involved with billing arrangements, deals negotiation and contracts advisory.
- Computation and preparation of payroll reports and payment of staff salary.
- Computation and filling of necessary monthly tax returns to the relevant tax authorities.
- Actively support the strategic planning, formulation and implementation processes.
- Preparation of budgets and corporate
- financial strategy and monitoring budget variance to ensure they are kept within agreed limits.
- Preparation and presentation of management financial accounts.
- Review and ensure compliance with internal controls and accounting procedures.
- Review and ensure compliance with corporate and statutory regulations.
- Liaising with external auditors in the performance of statutory audits.
Education & Experience:
- A First degree, preferably a university degree in Accounting.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, ACIT) will be an added advantage.
- Prior work experience and knowledge of the advertising industry will also be an advantage.
Skills & Technical Competence:
- Proficient use of Microsoft tools and applications with emphasis on Ms Excel
- Proficient use of Peachtree Accounting and other application packages
- Very Statistical & Analytical
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Organizational skill
- Innovative and Proactive.
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2013
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job tiltle as the subject of the email.