The Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Diploma programme admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. You can now apply for admission online.
The management of the school is inviting applications from interested and equally qualified candidates for the Advanced Diploma admission of Federal University Lafia for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FULAFIA Diploma Admission Application Details – 2020/2021
For persons who want to know how to apply for the programme and complete the FULAFIA Diploma programme application form, see details below.
FULAFIA Diploma Courses Available
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies
- Diploma in Economics and Public Finance
- Diploma in Education Administration
- Diploma in Library and Information Science
- Diploma in Social Work and Development Studies
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
FULAFIA Diploma Entry Requirements
To qualify for admission:
- Candidates must have five credit passes including English Language, Mathematics and any related subject at ‘O’ Level.
- NCE Certificate
- JUPEP/IJMB with minimum of 3 points.
How To Apply For FULAFIA Advanced Diploma Admission
Candidates who wish to apply for the advanced diploma program should deposit a sum of N6, 500.00 (Six Thousand, Five Hundred) Naira only to the following Account and present the bank teller at the Fulafia Consult Ltd, Permanent Site of the University to obtain the form:
Bank: First Bank Plc.
Account Name: FULafia Consult
Account Number: 2031379704
Application Closing Date
The forms will be on sale from Monday 13th July 2020.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.